Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spark by Brigid Kemmerer



I know that on Elemental I said there was something missing and DAMN if Gabriel wasn’t it. JEEZ did he make this series for me I loved him. Layne was awesome too and her and Gabriel dang if she wasn’t perfect for him but I guess that’s why she was created. The story continues and the sequel blows the first one out of the water, my expectations weren’t high but some of my favorites I didn’t really like at first. Spark defiantly changed my opinion. The suspense and the heroics make this book stupendously awesome! For some strange reason I also seemed to find myself beginning to grow on Hunter. Hopefully when he takes the spotlight again he changes my opinion like he did in the novella. This one is going on the favorite shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment