Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DAEMON BLACK *squels*


He's damn strait not like us! Daemon Black isn't like anybody else in the world. My fangirl spasms erupt whenever he is involved. Daemon Invasion is taking over and I sure as heck would love to be abducted by him. Luxe series is my DEFINITE ULTIMATE BEST FAVORITE AWESOME AMAZING STUPENDOUS you get the idea series. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have read and reread Obsidian Onyx and Shadows ok maybe Onyx like 3 so far but hey. There's just not enough words to express how much I absolutely love this series. Daemon is perfect hes the HOLY TRINITY OF HOT BOYS for crying out loud. He is my soul mate come on look at that face. If you haven't read the Luxe series by Jennifer Armentrout, you can just go ahead and add that to your bucket list because it should be a crime to die and not have read this book. CHECK HER OUT HERE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment