Monday, August 20, 2012

Star Crossed Series

Overall was awesome I frigging loved this series dammit if Kiran Kendrick. The story line is indescribable actually I can get pretty close its like HOLY FRICKING SHIT THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! lol Although they were a little slow on the pick up they sure as heck made up for it. Star Crossed was a suspenseful climatic  all around good read. Amazing characters surprising twist and turns all adding up to one kick ass story. Avalon was great hes strong and smart an awesome leader and he made the story. Kiran well Kiran is just well completly swoon worthy and deserving of both the love then hate then love again. I could NOT stop reading once I started I was in a complete daze once I finished this series and stepped back into reality. 


No comments:

Post a Comment