Monday, August 20, 2012

ONYX ONYX AND ONYX!


So I waited patiently for Onyx to be released and the only disappointing thing about this book was that I have to wait yet again only now for Opal. In the book Jennifer Armentrout uses this term "book boyfriend" well Daemon is my "book soul mate" I loved Obsidian and Onyx picks right up with the story, introduces more characters and had me asking more questions. This is a book that I am defiantly going to read over and over and over again. After Daemon heals Katy new problems start to arise and suddenly a new boy comes to school who I just didn't like from the start but hey I'm defiantly Team Daemon on this one. Katy and Daemons situation heatens up when he decides he wants Katy and nothing is going to inhibit him from her now. The twist turns and not stop action made this book into a one sitter for me. Though after all of her other  books I can safely say I was expecting that. I was hyped by the YA Crushtourney and YASH which made the wait that much more excruciatingly long. After all Jennifer Armentrout is one of my favorite authors and the covenant series was mindblowing also her other books she writes under J Lynn. Simply put I LOVE THEM ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment