Monday, August 20, 2012

Crash Nicole Williams

So I did like the Eden trilogy by Nicole Williams and I adored Patrick's latest series and Fissure is defiantly on my to read list. Although they Haywood brothers are one of my favorite fiction boys and Jude Ryder is pretty awesome in his own right, this book disappointed me. Now I know that a lot of people liked this book but compared to her earlier books I'd have to say this one is my least favorite. I guess my main reason is I love a boy who fights for the girl he wants not give up like he did. The story was okay kinda jumpy and scattered. I liked it I'm not saying that just that some books you wrap yourself in experience emotions right along with the story. I just didn't have a mind blowing experience from this one and it could have been better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment