Thursday, August 23, 2012

Preordained Novels by Kelly Libsack


I don't care if its wrong in this series o did I love me some fallen angel. I know I know. But he can defiantly work out his issues and good god I love Seth. Regardless I loved this book. The whole fallen angel thing can go downhill easy and I either love or hate those books. This book is hard its not a four star book but a solid three I would say. There was just too much with the ending and too much of the impossible don't get me wrong I love me some sci fi books and I would be mad if the characters were actually dead but when three die and get brought back to life its just too much. They just appear alive and human?! I didn't like that it would have been better if it was a team effort to rescue a soul. That's not the only thing this book is just missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment