Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Review of Unbound by Cat Miller

I must say that with all the books that have recently been released in the vampire genre I usually find myself tending to stray away from them all together. This book rocked! I loved every minute of it every freaking page. I sat down and didn't move until I devoured every last page. Dani a college freshmen finds out that everything her world has been built on was a lie, also she discovers her vampire "heritage." My heart melted for her and OMG the suitors in this book had me seething and melting at every turn. Just when you thought that it was over it hits you again. I deplore the slow paced books and this one is anything but. I LOVED LOVED LOVED this book. If you are looking for a good read before school starts back up this should defiantly be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment